Respect the past, create the future!

четвер, 6 червня 2013 р.

This, that, these, those (Grammar)

This, that, these, those

Grammar Rule
Examples
This is my friend Liz.
That is my friend Daniel playing in the garden.
These are my friends Liz and Sarah. 
Those are my friends Daniel and Nick playing in the garden.
Remember!
You need to add 'is' after this or that in the present. 
This is my friend Liz.
That is my friend Daniel playing in the garden.
Be careful!
For more than one person you use 'are' in the present. 
These are my friends Liz and Sarah. 
Those are my friends Daniel and Nick playing in the garden.
We say...We don’t say...
That is my best friend over there. (NOT This is my best friend over there.)
These are my friends Liz and Sarah. (NOT This are my friends Liz and Sarah.)

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар